Ten Percent Unlimited is a unique monthly fee unlimited recruitment service, combining recruitment consultancy and job board vacancy posting for a low monthly fee.
“Ten-Percent’s scheme is a “must have” for an expanding firm, introducing a steady stream of high quality applicants at a fraction of the cost of traditional recruitment processes and as importantly, the cost is spread…. so frankly, it becomes a “no brainer” to use it.”
“I have recommended you. I said you were the agent to approach. Somebody has to say how valued you are by small firms.“
“Could not be in better hands. Our experience of other recruitment companies has not been good and we can rely on you and your judgement. I know we are a small client but we are regulars.”
Recruitment is Expensive
It’s so frustrating. You want to recruit more staff; you have the work, you have the space, but in order to find new solicitors or accountants you either have to pay a recruitment agency, with no guarantees the candidate will hang around for long, or do it yourself and pay job boards for advertising.
Agency Fees are Astronomical
Click here for a survey of recruitment agency fees for accountants and click here for a survey of recruitment agency fees for solicitors. Rates for using a recruitment agency to source candidates range from 15% to 35%, usually depending on salary levels.
The problem with most recruitment agencies is that their fees are ‘front loaded’ – if a candidate leaves your firm after a period of time you have just paid a recruitment consultant a lot of money for nothing. Apart from a 3 month rebate period, which is standard across the industry, you will get nothing back.
£7,875 Fees to Recruit a £35,000 Accountant
For example (see our agency fees article), one agency charges 22.5% to source an Accountant on a salary of £35,000. This gives you a hefty one-off fee of £7,875 plus VAT for the introduction. If the candidate leaves within the first 10 weeks, you will get 1/10 rebate for every week not worked during this time. If the candidate leaves after the first 10 weeks, you will get nothing back.
Job Board Advertising – Time Consuming
There is of course a cheaper option – advertise on the job boards. For solicitor and accountant recruitment there is no shortage of online opportunities for advertising your vacancy; The Law Society Gazette, The Lawyer, Chancery Lane, Accountancy Age, Glassdoor, The Job Centre, Simply Law Jobs, Totallylegal, Indeed, Gumtree, Reed, Monster, CV Library, TotalJobs – the list goes on and on.
To advertise on these websites can cost from £150-400 per vacancy for a period of up to 6 weeks. There are no guarantees that you will get any suitable candidates in this time. Furthermore, it is perfectly possible for some vacancies that you will have 100s of unsuitable CVs to filter and deal with.
Time is Money
And this is the problem with job boards. Not only are they time restricted – you do not get to advertise until you fill the vacancy, they are also time consuming.
You are a business person. In a typical week you will be ensuring your business is running smoothly, managing your staff, developing new opportunities and dealing with clients. Have you really got time to sit down and draft job adverts, sift through applications, handle candidate queries (very often by phone), arrange interviews and send out rejection emails?
Advertising your vacancy on job boards and via other sources all costs a lot of money, time and effort without any guarantee of success. If a candidate leaves, you have to start again.
Finding quality staff at a low risk to the business is a nightmare for every SME employer.
The Risk Free Solution?
For a low monthly fee from just £60, you can recruit as many times as you like and for as many jobs as you want through Ten-Percent Unlimited Legal & Accountancy Recruitment.
- Monthly Subscription Fee from £60 for as many roles as you want to recruit for.
- Full Recruitment Agency Service with a dedicated Recruitment Consultant.
- Request searches of candidate databases with over 13,000 Solicitors, Legal Executives, Legal Cashiers, ACCA & FCCA Accountants, Bookkeepers and more.
- Post vacancies onto a range of legal and accountancy job boards, social media and websites.
- Speed up the recruitment process and save your valuable time.
- Save thousands of pounds in advertising costs and employment agency fees.
Unlimited Solicitor & Accountant Recruitment
Law Firms and Accountancy Practices recruit as many accountants, solicitors, legal executives, legal secretaries and legal support staff as they need without paying a penny in recruitment agency or job board fees and with the involvement of a specialist legal or financial recruitment consultant at no cost.
Here are some more benefits:
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant – TenPercentUnlimited offers exactly the same recruitment agency service with access to the same candidates as provided by our conventional recruitment consultants at Ten Percent Legal Recruitment and Ten Percent Financial Recruitment.
- No Risk Recruitment – There is absolutely no risk to using the service. You pay a monthly fee from £60 and recruit as many staff as you want to.
- 100% Rebate – If a member of staff leaves, employ another one – there are no additional advertising or recruitment costs.
- Monthly Instalments – 3 or 5 year contracts available from just £60 a month.
- Full Selection of Staff – We have over 13,000 solicitors, legal executives, licensed conveyancers, accountants, accounts technicians, accounts assistants, management accountants, secretaries, office managers, legal cashiers and experienced fee earners & support staff registered on our databases.
- Job Board Posting Free of Charge – We can post your jobs on a wide range of legal, financial and general job boards as well as a range of legal & accounting recruitment websites free of charge, attracting even more candidates. Our selection of job boards and social media varies but will include large national providers and specialist sector websites.
To request a quotation for using the service please fill out the form below, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 127 4343. You’ll be amazed at the savings you can make.